Analytics

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Post #4187 M: Apollo 11 Golden Anniversary; DEAD WRONG: Trump Protectionism in High Tech Works

Quote of the Day

Life consists not in holding good cards but in playing those you hold well.
Josh Billings  

My Greatest Hit: July 2019

Very difficult to figure out what's going on with my daily post stats which have mostly been in single digits which rarely happened over the preceding months before June. On the other hand, I seem to have attracted a blog-record high number of hits from Sweden, a solid second to US views and maybe 6 times the number of Russian pageviews. I actually collected a near-record if not record number of pageviews (over 5000) over the past month, but most of those are not translating to post statistics. Again, my specialty non-daily posts attract higher readership.

Apollo 11 Golden Anniversary





DEAD WRONG: Trump's Protectionist Take on Huawei



What is Antifa?



Choose Life










Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Frankie Vallie & the Four Seasons, "Ain't That a Shame?"