Analytics

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Post #3634 M

Quote of the Day

History has demonstrated that 
the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles 
before they triumphed. 
They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats. 
B. C. Forbes  


A Phenomenal Family and First Lady

I have my political differences with the Bushes, but I don't regret my 4 Presidential votes for them, a fundamentally decent family. My thoughts and prayers to the Bush family on the loss of an amazing mother and First Lady.





Should George Washington University Be Renamed On Presentist Grounds? HELL NO!




He Won't Judge Mommy By the Color of Her Hair




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Eric Allie via IPI via FB

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Paul Anka, "Times of Your Life". An advertising jingle was transformed into a pop hit.