Analytics

Monday, August 21, 2017

Post #3333 M

Quote of the Day

Being defeated is often only a temporary condition. 
Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn vos Savant  

Tweet of the Day


I'm fairly sure the first tweet below has become my most viewed tweet ever (not to mentioned likes and retweets). Sometimes I get a feeling a tweet might be modestly popular (say hundreds of views) but not become viral and attract tens of thousands.




I don't usually use or republish profanity, but when you compare me to a mass murderer, you get what you deserve. Incidentally I don't think I've ever gotten so many impressions for a 3-word tweet.



















The Olympics or How Nations Lose Money Hosting the Games





Universal Basic Income? I Like Munger But NO




Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Barbra Streisand (with Bsrry Gibb), "What Kind of Fool"