Analytics

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Post #2977 M

Quote of the Day
The surest way to corrupt a youth is 
to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than 
those who think differently.
Nietzschea

No "Greatest Hits" Feature This Month

For some odd reason, I'm attracting an unusual number of blog hits purportedly out of France: nearly 20 times the number of American readers. This reminds me of a similar type of attack by Russian sources a few months back  although this one has been more evenly targeting posts published since Sept. 25. I would love to believe that my readership has exploded suddenly to hundreds more recently, but I just don't trust the numbers. I don't know what is motivating this but it wouldn't surprise me if pro-Trump Russian hacks were behind it. I'm rather flattered that a blog which might attract a few dozen legitimate domestic hits a day is the target of foreign hackers.

Image of the Day


Choose Life: He Scores!





America First

Well, Trump is no non-interventionist; he's more of a nationalist.



The Right To a Fair Trial



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Chip Bok via Townhall

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Helen Reddy, "Ain't No Way To Treat a Lady"