Analytics

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Miscellany: 8/07/16

Quote of the Day
Never give in...
never, never, never, never, 
in nothing great or small, 
large or petty, 
never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense. 
Never yield to force... 
never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy.
Winston Churchill

NOTE: I introduced a new post format I call "Journal" earlier today.

Tweet of the Day
Social Justice Warriors Always Lie



Jobs Hanging By a Thread



YouTube Place: Another Response to the Nativist Troll

No, you are delusional in wishful thinking. Where did you get your misinformation from: NumbersUSA, CIS, and other crackpot anti-immigrant groups? I've read extensively from peer-reviewed research, including Alex Nowrasteh, and Pew Research Center. For your information, the current retarded quota system was initiated in the post WWI area. I also know it was not extended to the Americas until the 1965 act you reference. The 1965 act also put an end of the highly successful Bracero program which had cut immigration arrests by 95% in the 1950's. I know extensive research has shown negligible and only short-term adverse effects of immigration on low-wage employment, e.g., the early 1980's Cuban diaspora.

The next time you pathetic retarded anti-immigrants troll forums, I suggest you select a target who has not published peer-reviewed research and loves research methodology. Elementary schoolyard taunts are just pretentious bullshit. I stand by everything I wrote; you are a miserable busybody son of a bitch who is interfering in the private affairs of other people.

Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Steve Breen via Townhall
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Diana Ross, "Reach Out and Touch Somebody's Hand"