Analytics

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Miscellany: 8/02/16

Quote of the Day
Utility is when you have one telephone, 
luxury is when you have two, 
opulence is when you have three
and paradise is when you have none
Doug Larson

Tweet of the Day
Well, It's Getting Hot in Here...

I remember when Dad got stationed in south Texas for my high school years. We had one inch of rain the first 9 months, and on Christmas it was 95, and the grass was brown.

I went out to get a bite to eat at noon today (in AZ). My car measured the temperature as 114 degrees. It could be worse--if there was more humidity. But hot is hot

Image of the Day


Zappa Explains Clinton



Jillette On Election 2016 and More



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Steve Breen via Townhall
Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Michael Jackson (with Janet), "Scream"