Analytics

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Miscellany: 8/03/16

Quote of the Day
He who builds to every man's advice will have a crooked house.
Danish Proverb

Tweet of the Day

I am not going to copy and paste a Twitter war against Trump cultists, including alt-right thugs. Typical crap: they get personally insulting, make fun of a cropped photo, my weight (again), absurdly accused me of being gay  (using politically incorrect terms), argued I'm a nobody loser with only 34 followers, etc. It's what happens when people can't argue the issues. The kerfuffle attracted thousands of eyeballs (I don't suffer fools glady), but there's got to be an easier way.
Image of the Day

DEAD WRONG: Energy Use "Destroying" the Planet?



Libertarianism in Brazil



Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Michael Jackson, "Childhood"