Analytics

Sunday, July 17, 2022

Post #5803 Social Media Digest

Facebook

 

                                               Courtesy as As Above, So Below

 

                                                       Courtesy of Chris McDaniel

 

                                                       Courtesy of Remarkable Books

I'm seriously considering dropping my Facebook account. I'm rarely publishing at all and mostly re-posts , and I've been censored 3 or 4 times over the past 2-3 months. On prior occasions, I dropped the tagged posts, mostly because they don't let you see the material they are censoring. In this recent example, it was the Babylon Bee mockup of a pregnant Ken doll. There was ZERO justification for this--I specifically noted there was no pregnant Ken doll being sold. A person would have to be brain-dead to be misled by the post. SCREW FACEBOOK!

The Censored Post:

I missed The Babylon Bee's announcement that Ken is expecting Barbie's baby. No wonder why that Berkeley law professor was so confused! #sarcasm
 
Note: Mattel denies marketing a pregnant Ken doll.

 


Twitter