Analytics

Sunday, July 10, 2022

Post #5793 Social Media Digest

 Facebook

 

                                                           via Biker Pics


Twitter 

Twitter is still swamping my feed with progressive rubbish. Late in the week I started whacking away at recurring stupid progressive trolls. Not sure how all of them got there, although I follow Justin Amash who has an odd assortment of people he follows. Some occasional Trumpkins. Pro-abort leftists are still obsessed with Dobbs/abortion.  The vast majority of reply tweets get negligible impressions. Believe me, I don't reply to every clueless tweet in my feed here. I'm starting to taper down on troll stomping; I really don't like repeating myself. I still don't get this obsession with codifying Roe in Congress; there is no way after Dobbs clearly held this is a state issue the Congress could trump that. They would need a constitutional amendment with zero chance of super-majority passage in Congress or the states.