Analytics

Sunday, June 12, 2022

Post #5752 Social Media Digest

Facebook

Twitter

I'm still getting flooded in my feed by mostly progressive tweets, a few Trumpkin ones. Some are leftists I've trolled in the past, others are motivated by 2 people I'm following; others I don't recognize. To be honest, although occasionally I've gotten a significant number of impressions on reply tweets, a large plurality or even majority draw a nominal number of impressions (like less than a handful).  For Dem politicians like Biden I never get more than half a dozen.impressions. I don't always write for eyeballs but to get a point across. A huge number of tweets are just about partisan politics, and to be honest I don't have use for any Dems or Trumpkins. So after this past week of troll stomping, I'm going to focus more on trends than reply tweets.