Analytics

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Post #5741 Social Media Digest

 Facebook

Courtesy of FEE
 

 

Courtesy of Philosophy, Poetry & Art

Twitter 

Twitter has made some changes affecting my account. No, not a suspension although I wonder if there's some form of shadow banning going on because the vast majority of my reply tweets get fewer impressions than a third of my small number of followers. I've found my feed suddenly swamped with leftist tweets; also, it used to be I only rarely got emails from Twitter and then usually notices of things like account suspensions. More recently I've gotten up to a half dozen Twitter notifications daily of other tweets. I don't know a lot of Twitter users to know if they've noticed similar upticks. But it does explain a fairly disproportionate number of reply tweets over the past week. To be sure, it's not all leftist tweets making my feed; I have been known to target Trumpkin tweets. However, this past week has been more of an exception than the rule. I used to spend far too much time on Facebook, commenting on political issues. I don't think I've done that in several months now.