Analytics

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Post #4647 M: Stossel on COVID-19 Vaccine Development; Ron Paul on COVID-19 and Separation of Health and State

Quote of the Day

The man who is so conscious of the rectitude of his intentions 
as to be willing to open his bosom to the inspection of the world 
is in possession of one of the strongest pillars of a decided character. 
The course of such a man will be firm and steady, 
because he has nothing to fear from the world, 
and is sure of the approbation and support of heaven.
Wirt  

Stossel on COVID-19 Vaccine Development




Ron Paul on COVID-19 and Separation of Health and State



Kibbe on Breaking Quarantine











Choose Life





Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Al Goodwyn via Townhall


Musical Interlude: The Beatles

"You've Got To Hide Your Love Away". John here almost channels Bob Dylan, to my ears. I'm also a big fan of Dylan. It surprised me when I read how he dismissed two of my favorite Beatles songs, "Yesterday" and "Michelle", as nothing special. Tin Pan Alley, my ass! Dude, you've written some good songs, but nothing that classic and timeless. Professional jealousy is sad, especially when you compare vocals with John or Paul; Bob's vocals are nasal and like sandpaper. I as a kid remember thinking how even I sounded better than Dylan.