Analytics

Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Post #4425 M: McClanahan on the War Powers Act; Kibbe and Massie on Middle East Entanglements

Quote of the Day

I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined 
not by our circumstance 
but by our disposition.
Martha Washington  

My Greatest Hits: Dec. 2019

My daily pageview stats continue to suck; my specialty formats generally do outperform, although my latest social media post to date hasn't broken double-digits, and none of those make this month's cut.

McClanahan on the War Powers Act



Kibbe and Massie on Middle East Entanglements



Ron Paul on Trump and Staying in Iraq



Choose Life



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Alanis Morissette, "Hands Clean". This ends my Morissette retrospective. Next up: David Bowie.