Analytics

Friday, January 10, 2020

Post #4418 M: The Gervais Monologue; No, Hillary's Foreign Policy Would Have Been As Bad As Trump's

Quote of the Day

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.
Unknown  

The Gervais Monologue

This is one of 2 clips I tried to embed earlier this week, which got flagged earlier this week apparently due to an IP claim by Dick Clark Productions. The original was from NBC itself; this clip includes a commentary from Candace Owens. I gather the IP issue has been resolved because I manually watched the clip before embedding it.



Williams Against the Welfare State



Choose Life



Political Cartoon



Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Andy Williams, "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year". I can't end my Williams' retrospective without his signature Christmas single.