Analytics

Monday, November 18, 2019

Post #4346 M: IJ on Due Process and Equal Protection; Fall of the Berlin Wall 30 Years Ago

Quote of the Day

For many people, change is more threatening than challenging. 
They see it as the destroyer of what is familiar and comfortable 
rather than the creator of what is new and exciting. 
My GrNido Qubein  

Note to Readers

I didn't publish this past weekend because I unexpectedly spent most of the last 3 days in the hospital. This was the first time I can recall staying overnight at a hospital. It was primarily a preventive move (I had underestimated the serious nature of my symptoms) I was caught unprepared, not even bringing a cellphone charger. I don't expect future interruptions of my daily posts

My Greatest Hits: Nov 2019

IJ on Due Process and Equal Protection




Fall of the Berlin Wall 30 Years Ago



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of AF Branco via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Christmas Melodies

Hark, the Herald Angels Sing  (first 2 minutes)