Analytics

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Post #3668 M

Quote of the Day

Every portrait that is painted with feeling is a portrait of the artist, not of the sitter.
Oscar Wilde  

The Coward of Broward County Has a $100K/yr Pension for Life


I mention this in a recent tweet.



The Second Amendment vs. Boulder, CO




Choose Life and Free Speech




Rand Paul's Penny Plan Unfortunately Lost in the Senate




Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Stevie Nicks (Guest, John Stewart), "Midnight Sun". One of my all-time favorite hits. I first heard it on my first business trip to the Los Angeles area. Yes, I would meet once again the blonde trainer who missed her car's birthday while in Houston and mailed it a card. She drove me to some company event and pointed out the card dangling from her rear-view mirror on a lanyard.