Analytics

Monday, December 25, 2017

Post #3494 M Happy Christmas!

Courtesy of graphicsbuzz
Quote of the Day

I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. 
I've lost almost 300 games. 
26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. 
I've failed over and over and over again in my life. 
And that is why I succeed.
Michael Jordan  

Patterns of Why Great Civilizations Fail




Facebook Corner

(Eye of the Tiber). ‪Church of Sweden has a satire site?‬ (Referencing gender-neutral initiative by the Church of Sweden)
No doubt, the Church will next rule all gendered prayers null and void. It must be based on the latest interpretation of the original Swedish text of the Old Testament. "You shall not take the name of God in gender."

Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall


Musical Interlude: Christmas Mix 2017

John Lennon, "Happy Christmas (War Is Over)"