Analytics

Monday, August 12, 2024

Post #6868 M: McClanahan on Bad Nullification History; Japan’s Carry Trade: Japan Breaks the World; Ron Paul on the $35T Federal Debt

 Quote of the Day

I desire so to conduct the affairs of this administration 
that if at the end I have lost every other friend on earth, 
I shall at least have one friend left, 
and that friend shall be down inside of me.
Abraham Lincoln  

McClanahan on Bad Nullification History

One of the things I dislike about McClanahan's podcast posts is that he doesn't really annotate his episodes. Many of his episodes like the current two are based on posts available online without a paywall.. Here is the article he cites.

Japan’s Carry Trade: Japan Breaks the World

Ron Paul: America Reaches a Sad Milestone

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Al Goodwyn via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Duos

the Everly brothers, "so sad(to watch good love go bad)"