Analytics

Sunday, February 4, 2024

Post #6608 M: $155 Billion for illegals and lobbyists; The GOP's debt disease; Innocent Citizens Win Against FBI Over Illegal Raid

Quote of the Day

One of the strongest characteristics of genius is 
the power of lighting its own fire
John Foster  

$155 Billion for illegals and lobbyists

I oppose the corrupt deal as described. I think the federal (not necessarily the state, although I still oppose that) welfare net as unconstitutional. As pro-immigrant, however, I dislike use of the pejorative "illegals". McClanahzn, another frequent source, also doesn't share my open-immigration views

The GOP's debt disease: Q&A with David Stockman

Innocent Citizens Win Against FBI Over Illegal Raid

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Duets 

Elton John, Kiki Dee, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"