Analytics

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Post #6604 M: SOHO Debate: Social Media Censorship; Political Correctness and Columbus; What a Princeton professor gets wrong about capitalism and poverty

 Quote of the Day

Maturity is the capacity to endure uncertainty. - John Finley  

SOHO Debate: Social Media Censorship

Political Correctness and Columbus

I found this video on YouTube.  I'm not familiar with the video host and normally I would have preferred the third book author he cites who did  research on original Columbus sources. I have not personally vetted the discussed sources. But his analysis of the sources he uses is good, in particular his focus on the use of primary vs secondary sourses

What a Princeton professor gets wrong about capitalism and poverty

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Duets

George Michael, Aretha Franklin, "I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)"