Analytics

Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Post #6237 M: FDA Says Oat Milk Can Call Itself Milk... For Now; Chicago's TWO Big Problems; Stossel on Vivek Ramaswamy: The Full Interview

 Quote of the Day

Great works are performed not by strength 
but by perseverance.
Samuel Johnson  

FDA Says Oat Milk Can Call Itself Milk... For Now

Chicago's TWO Big Problems

I lived in the Chicago suburbs for nearly a decade from the mid-90's. I commuted to the city for 3 jobs plus it was my home base when I was a senior principal with Oracle Consulting. I congratulate new Mayor Johnson, but I'm deeply skeptical of his progressive policies. 

Stossel on Vivek Ramaswamy: The Full Interview 

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Margolis & Cox via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 2009

The Black Eyed Peas, "Boom Boom Pow"