Analytics

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Post #6231 M: McClanahan on The Myths of American History; Hornberger on For Democrats and Republicans, Illegal Immigrants Are Garbage; Remy: Cabotage

Quote of the Day
Self-reverence, self-knowledge, self-control. 
These three alone lead to sovereign power.
Lord Alfred Tennyson   

McClanahan on The Myths of American History

NOTE TO READERS: This is an unusual case where, as I write, McClanahan has published the audio podcast but not the Youtube version. To embed the audio post, I have to check the webpage source for the episode and then manually modify some html code. Blogger compose doesn't mock up the audio player so I have to test-publish the post to verify usability. I normally preschedule daily posts to publish early in the morning. As with any clip, if something happens to the source since I tested it, the clip may no longer function as expected, but as I write, I'm listening to the episode on the test publication.

Hornberger on For Democrats and Republicans, Illegal Immigrants Are Garbage

Remy: Cabotage

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 2009

Kelly Clarkson, "My Life Would Suck Without You"