Analytics

Monday, November 7, 2022

Posr #5972 M: European Natural Gas Supplies

 Quote of the Day

If you want to know what a man is really like, 
take notice how he acts when he loses money.
New England Proverb 

 Note to Readers

I always check my post preview to ensure the embedded codes are accurate, e.g., I didn't duplicate the embed code by accident. (I will catch and fix those infrequent mistakes before I schedule the post early in the morning.) Then the nezt day, I'll print a copy of the post. Several days back I found that 3 of the embedded videos didn't appear; not sure what happened, but I verified Youtube had the clips and edited the post, printing hyperlinks to the videos. (I didn't test out new embed codes.) So in Sunday's post, I included the latest SNL opening skit. The post flagged the video as "private". I have no idea what happened. I didn't publish a replacement link; for interested readers, there is a Youtube SNL channel.

I suspect something happened to the videos in the interim between preview and publication. Of course, content providers can drop videos with my knowledge and I am not going to review 6000 posts to check on video status. I'm sorry for any inconvenience but I have no control over videos, cartoons or other content used in my posts.

Abbeville Institute This Week

Political Humor

European Natural Gas Supplies

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

 

                                                                   Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1997

Boyz II Men, "4 Seasons Of Loneliness"