Analytics

Monday, December 27, 2021

Post #5498 M: Business Parking Space Minimums in Texas; Blockchain and the Law

 Quote of the Day

I predict future happiness for Americans 
if they can prevent the government 
from wasting the labors of the people 
under the pretense 
of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson 

Reader Note

This post ties last year's all-time post record, which means tomorrow's post sets a new record. This isn't about publishing for its own stake; The monthly total is far from record in a year with 2 50-post months, I did have a string of days with multiple posts recently. I did attract an informal goal of 2K page views over the weekend; I had maybe 8 strong pageview days. I don't think it's Twitter-based, because my Twitter stats are at an all-time low.

Business Parking Space Minimums in Texas

Blockchain and the Law

McClanahan on Andrew Johnson

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Christmas Songs

Hall & Oates, "Jingle Bell Rock"