Analytics

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Post #5485 M: Kasparov; Kibbe on the Origins of COVID-19; McClanahan on Incorporation

 Quote of the Day

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap 
but by the seeds that you plant.
Robert Louis Stevenson  

A Note to Readers

Some readers may note some of the videos in recent posts have not been freshly published; for example, the McClanahan video is from 2019; the others were published over the past month. I have never been afraid of going back for a topic  I want to cover and the content is relevant. Stossel himself has been republishing some classic episodes. Weekends and holiday periods tend to provide fewer new episodes, at least for my feeds. McClanahan in particular had tipped off his followers he would be tapering off by mid-month (and he has also been remodeling his (home?) studio), but it came sooner than expected. I generally do not republish the same video, so all the clips I use are fresh to the blog. It's also possible, depending on my travel schedule, a few posts over the weeks ahead may be prescheduled, although I'm not doing so through Christmas.

As I write, I'm about 14 posts away from tying last year's record of blog posts. I won't publish for the sake of publishing. It's possible, if not probable, I'll tie or improve on last year's productivity depending on my one-off posts. My readership numbers, while not as good as the first week's, are an improvement over the abysmal second week. My Twitter numbers, however, may be at or near an all-time low. Part of it is unappealing trends and the tweets I am writing aren't attracting readers.

Kasparov

Kibbe on the Origins of COVID-19

McClanahan on Incorporation

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Christmas Songs

John Lennon, "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)"