Analytics

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Post #5313 M: McClanahan on the Greatest President, John Tyler; Free Market Environmentalists; Marxism, Black Widow, and Actor's Political Naiveté

 Quote of the Day

He who holds hopes for the human condition 
is a fool.
Albert Camus  

McClanahan on the Greatest President, John Tyler

Free Market Environmentalists

Marxism,  Black Widow, and Actor's Political Naiveté

Choose Life

Political  Cartoon

Courtesy of AF Branco via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1977

The Eagles, "Hotel California". I have a love/hate relationship with this song. I was working at an IBM subsidiary in Irving, TX in 1992 when a rock station I listened to on my earbuds abruptly changed its format, and this was literally their swan song. The first 4 or 5 times they played the song in a row I was mildly amused, but let's say after 20 times in a row, it gets on your nerves. I stopped listening after maybe 30 times. I don't know ultimately how long they played it, but it was starting to drive me insane.