Analytics

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Post #5275 M: Stossel on Trans Women and Sports; McClanahan on How the Puritans Screwed Up America

Quote of the Day
The young do not know enough to be prudent, 
and therefore they attempt the impossible 
-- and achieve it, generation after generation.
Pearl S. Buck   

Stossel on Trans Women and Sports

McClanahan on How the Puritans Screwed Up America

Kibbe and Tom Woods

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1976

Starland Vocal Band, "Afternoon Delight". I have to admit I personally hate this song. My late favorite cousin (she was a vocalist who fronted a 3-person soft rock cover group) and I had a sharply different take on Starland Vocal Band. I thought it was ludicrous they beat Boston for Grammy Best New Group. Seriously, dude? I don't think this group had a follow-up hit; if they did, I never heard it.