Analytics

Monday, July 26, 2021

Post #5260 Social Media Digest

 Reader Note

As you may know (see prior posts here and here), I'm currently on a Twitter suspension, presumably over using the R-word in responding to Old Man Lefty's reply to my original response to the whitewash of Pelosi in the fact the Congress (via the Capitol Police Board) turned down offered National Guard assistance BEFORE the events of January 6. I had also quote-tweeted his original tweet and my initial response. Old Man Lefty had responded to my reply citing this fact check, which has absolutely nothing to do with the substance of my reply. Twitter forced me to delete my response to his personal fact check reply, so I can't republish it here, but I made 3 points in rebuttal (which of course Twitter Nanny ignored, except for the incidental use of the R-word). And, of course, Twitter Nanny is not intelligent or honest enough to specify its disapproval of my use of language. Apparently the use of the R-word is considered "bullying behavior", unlike the 1001 other ways Twitter users insult others around the clock (especially "progressives"). Never mind the arbitrary hypocrisy of singling out conservatives or libertarians using the term.

Of course, I can understand why the handicapped may rightly object  to be associated with a clueless vile stupid lefty; I apologize.

The reason for this note is to explain that while lately I've been publishing my digest posts weekly, my content over the remainder of the suspension won't be enough to justify a post next weekend, so my next digest post will he in 2 weeks.

Facebook


Twitter