Analytics

Thursday, July 22, 2021

Post #5253 Rant of the Day: My Latest Twitter Suspension

 I'm reposting a comment I just published on Facebook:

I got suspended from Twitter again, for a week, for calling a retard a retard. I'm about done with Twitter.

This involves a kerfuffle over the botched requests from the former Capitol police chief to the Capitol Police Board for National Guard assistance on Jan. 6. Apparently there was some Facebook meme that Pelosi turned down requests for National Guard assistance 6 times. I've never seen that meme and didn't even believe it--but got accused by the leftist retard of citing it. Pure bullshit.

I do hold the Congressional leadership responsible for not approving the police chief's multiple requests for NG assistance TO THE SERGEANTS OF ARMS. The Pelosi staffers are, of course, wanting to avoid any appearance that Pelosi turned down National Guard assistance as Trumpkins try to shift blame away from Trump's inexcusable behavior on Jan. 6 (more below).

So Twitter leftists, of course, are irritated with the Trumpkin talking point. This is all very disingenuous, similar to the Hillary Clinton dodge on the fact that the State Department turned down the Benghazi mission request for additional security EVEN AFTER THE BRITISH WITHDREW THEIR PERSONNEL FOR SAFETY REASONS.  Clinton argued that she never saw the requests, that she was a busy woman, and threw her staffers under the bus. The fact is that Obama and Clinton wanted a mission in Benghazi to promote the appearance of stability in the region post-Qaddafi. They KNEW Benghazi wasn't under allied control. No excuses acceptable here. Incidentally I opposed American intervention in Libya; this had nothing to do with GOP talking points.

So the leftist dodge on the rejected National Guard requests is similarly disingenuous. His point was--don't blame Pelosi. NG requests are made by the (implied "independent" Capitol Police Board). The 3-member board includes the Sergeant of Arms of the House and Senate respectively. (Note: I'm not exonerating McConnell, either.)  My response tweet was basically to point out that the House Sergeant of Arms reports to Pelosi and the House.  Now I don't know the specifics of what Pelosi knew and when she knew it, but the idea that the Sergeants of Arms didn't discuss this with leadership isn't reasonable. (Note: both men resigned in the wake of the riot.) In fact, the retard's own cited fact checker reports Irving discussed the matter with leadership.

So I don't know the specifics of the Capitol Police Board's decision; in theory, the House sergeant at arms is one member of 3. You could argue in theory Irving lost a split decision. But the fact that Irving resigned is telling. And keep in mind the media had been speculating on the Trump rally going rogue for weeks. It's impossible to argue Pelosi wasn't aware of the issue and due diligence on her part should have been on protecting the Congress. Arguing Pelosi didn't/shouldn't have been aware on National Guard backing up an understaffed police force. Maybe, like Clinton, she didn't want the optics of having to rely on the National Guard.

So if the leftist idiot had let my simple, factually-correct tweet go, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Instead, he replies with a fact checker ruling on a Facebook post claim on Pelosi personally rejecting NG assistance 6 times. What that had to do with my tweet is beyond stupid. And, of course, 4 moronic Twitter leftists "liked" his reply. And I shot back a response that retards have reading comprehension problems and made multiple points that his cited source had nothing to do with my tweet. Apparently using the term 'retard' is politically incorrect (but do a Twitter search on the word sometime). So he or his fellow leftists went crying to Twitter Mommy and got me suspended. Whiny bastard hypocritical leftists can dish it out but can't take it.

As suggested above, I was Never Trump before it was ever a thing. I supported both Trump impeachments. I didn't like the House count on incitement (he would never have been charged in a federal court) but I argue Trump's dereliction of duty on Jan. 6 was an impeachable offense. 

As to Twitter, the last time Twitter pulled this politically correct bullshit on me, I dropped my 7-year-old account with 76 followers. The funny thing is I've opposed Big Government intervention against Big Social Media. Will I drop my current 1 year account? Maybe. But FUCK TWITTER!