Analytics

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Post #4386 M: Trump and Impeachment; Bicycle Overregulation

Quote of the Day

I've always tried to go a step past wherever people expected me to end up.
Beverly Sills  

My Greatest Hits: Dec. 2019

I'm going to revise this segment format because technically Google stats show the 5 most popular posts over the past month were published back in January and February; it may be legitimate but I doubt it. Plus, I've seen posts with higher post numbers filtered out of the top 5. So from this segment on, I'm going to focus over the past month's posts/numbers. Let's be clear: I don't think Google, the owner of this blogging portal, is helping promote the blog (unless I pay a fee, which isn't going to happen), and my stats suck, with most posts not reaching double-digits. I did promote the top 2 posts over the month on Twitter, which may have helped boost stats, but the totals wouldn't have dented the top 5 in other months this year:

Trump and Impeachment


Bicycle Overregulation



McClanahan on Neoconservatives



Choose Life



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall


Musical Interlude: Christmas Melodies

TSO, "Christmas Eve/Sarajevo"