Analytics

Monday, September 16, 2019

Post #4263 M: The Tragedy of Single-Parent Black Households; Kibbe on Venezuela

Quote of the Day

Every trial endured and weathered in the right spirit makes a soul nobler and stronger than it was before. 
James Buckham  

My Greatest Hits: Sept. 2019

My readership hits continue to suck, barely reaching double-digits (not posts, but total blog hits) over the weekend. This month is unusual in the sense that the top 5 posts are all miscellany/daily posts versus my specialty formats. I suspect this involves unusually high number of foreign hits; moreover, not one is from the past 3 weeks.

The Tragedy of Single-Parent Black Households



Kibbe on Venezuela



Ron Paul on Trump's Lock and Loaded re: Iran



Choose Life









Political Cartoon

Courtesy of AF Branco via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

George Michael, "Faith". His first solo #1.