Analytics

Monday, September 2, 2019

Post #4245 M: Labor Day; McClanahan on Gerrymandering; Is College Worth it?

Quote of the Day

Our own heart, and not other men's opinion, forms our true honor.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge  

Twitter Is back to Censoring Me

My original reply was to a union propagandist who flew a flag over alleged union working class "contributions" on Labor Day. That is basically an ass kicking setup and I quickly debunk it, arguing that it was entrepreneurs like Henry Ford who increased wages and instituted relevant benefits not as concessions to some union but to compete for workers.

The issue was in the follow-up exchange, whether it was the OP or some other retarded "progressive" who seemed to namedrop Upton Sinclair as if I was supposed to be impressed by his "revelations" of laissez-faire run amock. Against, this was an ass-kicking waiting to happen. I quickly pointed out that "The Jungle" was a novel not based on Sinclair's experience, and I cited  a relevant FEE post.

I think what made the Twitter company fascists to go off on me is the fact I dropped the term "retard" once or twice in the tweet. Never the mind the hypocritical Twitter fascists ROUTINELY let leftists get away with calling Trump and Kavanaugh "rapists" and things 50 times worse than calling a stupid person a retard. I was responding to a rude reply tweet that assumed I didn't know who Sinclair was, and I don't suffer fools gladly.. The tweet was not a personal insult but a substantive debunking of the Upton Sinclair myth.

So FUCK the goddamn Twitter gods! They make you delete the tweet in question to remain on Twitter and this was not the 12-hour suspension like I've gotten a couple of times in the past, but it's been extended for a week. So, Twitter, you think I'm ever going to pay you to promote my tweets in the future? GO TO HELL. I'm fed up with this petty bullshit. I've published some of the most interesting content around. I may resurrect the notion of privately publishing my content exclusively here or elsewhere. My republished tweets are already among the most popular of my blog posts.

Kibbe on Blockchain



Is College Worth It?



McClanahan on Gerrymandering



Choose Life








Political Cartoon

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino
Courtesy of Ken Catalino via Townhall 


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Kim Carnes, "Does It Make You Remember?"