Analytics

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Post #4226 M: "Conservative" Economic Nationalism; Tom Woods

Quote of the Day

Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. 
The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus.
Alexander Graham Bell  

Cato Institute on Conservative Economic Nationalism

I'm bristling under Trump's economic nationalist bullshit, Tucker Carlson has embraced it, and I just read some individualist group's post trying to rationalize mercantilist policies. (I suspect I'll leave that group very soon.)



Tom Woods and Julie Borowski's New Children's Book

I had to check Borowki's surname, because I know a corrupt, incompetent SOB named Borkowsky.



Tom Woods on Self-Destructive Behavior



Choose Life









Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Chip Bok via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Bonnie Tyler, "Total Eclipse of the Heart". One of the greatest pop singles ever, #1 international.