Analytics

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Post #3855 M: Friedman On Whether Capitalism Is Humane; The Second Amendment

Quote of the Day

O'Toole's commentary on Murphy's Law: Murphy was an optimist. 

Milton Friedman: Is Capitalism Humane? YES

The Two Statist Parties



The Second Amendment



A Former Leftist



Political Cartoon

Courtesy of the original artist via FB

Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists: Beatles Solo

Paul McCartney, "Spies Like Us". His last Top 10 hit to date, except for a collaboration with Kanye West and his latest album hit #1.

I'll be somewhat altering my usual pattern of alternating male and female artists to a sub-series of all four Beatles who enjoyed success to varying degrees post-breakup. Then sometime between mid-November and Thanksgiving I'll start up my annual holiday music break, putting the in-place series on hold.