Analytics

Monday, October 15, 2018

Post #3842 M: The Abomination of Government-Run Healthcare; Ron Paul On 10 Years After the Economic Tsunami

Quote of the Day

Anything looked at closely becomes wonderful.
AR Ammons  

My Greatest Hits: October 2018

A slight improvement over last month but not much: a number of posts have failed to crack double-digits.

The Abomination of Government-Run Healthcare



How the Left Conquered the Right



Ron Paul On 10 Years After the Economic Tsunami


Choose Life

Sometimes I will follow up individual pregnancy clips assuming they're dated long enough for an interim birth (which is why you'll occasionally see multiple clips from the same source. I was about to post a charming pregnancy reveal when I stumbled across a followup clip that she miscarried a few weeks later. I've had at least one sister and two nieces who have gone through miscarriages. In fact, I had gotten a letter from my sister announcing her second pregnancy while I was a prof at UWM. I made a rare long distance call to congratulate her, when she abruptly handed the phone to my brother in law. (She had miscarried earlier that day, which of course I didn't know.) Her oldest daughter also miscarried her second child; it seems every 3 weeks or so she posts a remembrance on Facebook. It's impossible to know in compilation clips, of course.









Political Cartoon


Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Paul McCartney & Wings, "Goodnight Tonight"