X/Twitter
I finally found a Republican stupider than Trump. https://t.co/nhdCgArltd
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
It is amazing to contemplate how a convicted felon who has also been convicted of sex misconduct and defamation, impeached twice, and the target of two multiple-count federal indictments, the man morally responsible for 140 wounded cops on J6 has the audacity to talk law & order.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
We've had unprecedented violations of due process, citizens detained, assaulted and killed, resources diverted from prioritizing real crimes to targeting Home Depot and small businesses for willing workers.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
\Canadians' ways of mocking Trump are amusing. I just saw an online ad for a baseball cap bearing "Lake Ontario"; I think it even comes in MAGA red.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
I thought the last few minutes of the Ravens/Cowboys game from Rio were the most entertaining game I've seen in a long time. The Boys' fourth-quarter goal-line stand and their responding TD drive were freaking awesome. The Ravens pulled it out with a last-second field goal.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
Trump using taxpayer money to promote an explicitly partisan ad is not only immoral, corrupt, and criminal, but it's impeachable conduct. https://t.co/RGFUuZTA4M
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
The White House continues to promote stock market gains as part of Trump's economic "success". (Personally, I lost over a third of my retirement savings under Trump, mostly due to the pandemic meltdown.) The fact is, those who have gained from Trump-era gains are wealthy. https://t.co/CwsJzfIIPe
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
Fake Trumpkin news. https://t.co/2zlC3ZhyMu
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
The Hypocrite-in-Chief has double standards for immigrants. Today's ICE would probably have deported Melania to Central Africa. https://t.co/0gChthNYUI
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
The Trump regime has no credibility. It is implying proven crimes and that all the supects emigrated during the Biden term. The count includes a mix of unproven suspects, and many, if not most suspects enered the US before Biden's term.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
Trump's economic illiteracy extends to his false claim he has destroyed the economy. Whereas the wartime economy has contracted, its death has been greatly exaggerated. https://t.co/Nl6baF5Rjs
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
Jacj Smith's compelling evidence of Trump's incontestable federal crimes should have been tried before the American people reelected a criminal to office. SCOTUS' fig-leaf shielding of Trump's criminal behavior was unnecessary, a miscarriage of justice, and judicially corrupt.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
Trump is trying to pretend he's Pope Leo isn't going to save his ass.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
Trump's counterproductive trade wars and misconduct internationally have given China an unprecedented opportunity to advance its interests globally.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
The Dumbass-in-Chief thinks that he can make up new names for stuff and people will follow him. Nope, AI is "still rock 'n roll to me".
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
MD acknowledged receipt of my mail-in midterm ballot. This feedback confirms my confidence in state election processes, unlike Trump's sore-loser paranoia and unconstitutional attempts to nationalize elections.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
Trump's Goldilocks economy is falling apart just in time for the midterms. This doesn't mean the Dems will have an economic mandate if they take control of Congress, but they will improve on the GOP's feeble resistance to Trump's push to tax Americans who buy foreign goods. https://t.co/uWJkbF3uXo
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
Gulf of Mexico. Lake Ontario. AI.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
I think the AI they predicted would kill all humanity by the close of the decade was called "Virtual Trump" #sarcasm
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
You have to give the devil his due. Trump has finally gotten us out of Iraq. https://t.co/8UDvdI0VSf
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
There was a time I thought Mike Lee was pro-liberty. He has devolved into a Trumpkin sycophant. He just blocked a bill to keep narcissist Trump from demolishing the Kennedy Center, which Trump is fixated on adding his own name. https://t.co/tiB6KfKTGE
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
There is nothing worthy about some political whore's obsession with constant attention. When a competent President is in office, you shouldn't even realize he's on the job, because the job has strictly limited responsibilities.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
I guess Trump had to sign the AI summit agreement because the Virtual Congress passed a virtual bill. #sarcasm
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
It's embarrassing to see Hypocrite-in-Chief Trump fall asleep at his AI summit presser right after his gratuitous shot at "Sleepy Joe Biden".
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
Like in his adulterous behavior, Trump is acting prematurely. https://t.co/nuEmXBNW7p
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
Just a reminder that the xenophobic Trumpkin propaganda lacks credibility. Aliens commit fewer crimes proportionately than native Americans. The WH has no evidence of how many of these alleged alien criminals entered during the Biden presidency.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
The Trump Propaganda Office is downplaying the tentative nature of this deal to take premature credit. https://t.co/Cx4llyEQvt
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
Aggregate economic growth remains below the US trend post-WWII. Trump's anti-growth trade and immigration policies have hurt the private economy. https://t.co/lHYfvnaD0w
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
This was not the case where I owed the IRS taxes. I was due a large refund because I had overpaid in withholding. It seems I was due an additional refund for a BBB tax break that required a special schedule I didn't submit. They never talked to me & it's impossible to reach them.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Not a Trumpkin, but let us revisit the original Alan Parsons Project: https://t.co/QMnIQUPDTk
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
Fake news. Propaganda: Trump TV.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
I didn't realize there was a kerfuffle about the mariachi version of the National Anthem on Monday Night Football. Personally, I loved it. It takes me back to my Texas high school days. In fact, I downloaded the clip. https://t.co/lXFibUWbIJ
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
I thought the Grinch was green.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
Just a reminder: the Medicare HI trust fund will be depleted by 2033, meaning a possible 11% benefits cut after pay-as-you-go financing, and Trump has done nothing to shore up any senior entitlement. He's trying to bribe senior voters with a corrupt gimmick. https://t.co/i3vXpux9K7
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
https://t.co/ZemqFmQVnN
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
This is a dude who tried to pass off hush money to a porn actress as a business expense.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
Fake poll. https://t.co/FiZEsmGag0
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Time for Fleetwood Mac: https://t.co/PtYTRnvfE5
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
Trump's crass protectionism harms consumers by reducing competition and regressively taxing Americans, not to mention harming businesses and jobs related to exports. Trump's economic illiteracy is killing economic growth, obstructing labor acquisition. and sowing uncertainty.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Evelyn001d More than the White House Office of Propaganda and FNC
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@Erin_Vibes Trumpkin lie. https://t.co/8IrwH84sU4
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@BiatchDulce I won't have to mute the TV.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@misssidras Yes. I am not an r-word anti-vaxxer. Vaccines work. Unvaccinated people die every day.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@Evelyn001d I think Democratic platforms are fiscally unsustainable.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ No. Trump is a rude hypocrite and lacks the people skills, character, and discipline to make friends and influence people. He was poorly raised and doesn't think the same rules of civility apply to him.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@GuitarGirlTempo No. It's unconstitutional. Apportionment is based on people, not citizens. https://t.co/7c78TxTqkp
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@kimberley11209 I'm not sure that style is a well-defined criterion. I think First Ladies, including Michelle, deserve respect. Personally, I especially liked Jackie Kennedy's style
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@DanaFoxchd Factually, Trump is ineligible, and the old man would get his ass kicked again even if he could run.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@Damaan4u33 I don't think any woman should have to f*ck Trump, and that includes Melania.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@TravelDestiny10 Trump talked about leaving Afghanistan; Biden delivered.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
@Wondersofworld0 Yes.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@TheOnlyEsta2 There is no such poll, but I agree he's the worst POTUS of this century.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@bluhue123 Trump is among the finalists but I put Grant at the top. https://t.co/N5NHlbSZTi
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@malik_alee66879 Obama didn't start a war with Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@HOTMAGAX As bad as Biden was, Trump is that much worse.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@CityScapesNC The dumbass doesn't know it is already prohibited by law.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@TravelDestiny10 I don't support the peace prize for those with bloody hands in civilian casualties. https://t.co/jL0M26RAtX
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@TheStripesGirl I think Trump deftly exposed the disconnect between the political mainstream leadership and the party base.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@Alex_wext23 Let's get this straight: a POTUS calling people "piggy" and a First Lady wearing a jacket stating that she doesn't care are "classy"? I don't think so.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@GioBruno1600 I think all celebrities, including Trumpkins, should stay out of politics.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@Sofia50020Sofia I think Sweet should headline the gig: https://t.co/XBoJvn1WgM
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 28, 2026
@American__2 Yes. All Presidents have advisors, of course, but most of Biden's policies were consistent with his platform.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Damaan4u33 Yes, recall Trump actually accused Obama of wanting war with Iran. Trump explicitly promised an America First foreign policy and no new wars. Trump was somewhat restrained in his first term because he had to face reelection. He's not eligible for a third term.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@jbminatra I'm not a Dem, and yes, he's a crazy person. I don't know any sane people who would cut off a dead raccoon's penis.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Suzierizzo1 No, the SOB tried to seize an old woman's home through eminent domain to make room for his casino's limo parking.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Bankrupting his own company.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@ag_0012 Nope. The former First Lady has no public-sector executive experience, verifiable voting record, or legislative experience/accomplishments.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@CliffW08950229 I don't think Trump could mastermind his way to the restroom. I know Trump knew he had impassioned minions, and it wasn't an accident that he scheduled his rally before the Electoral College results were ratified. He was certainly morally responsible for the J6 crimes.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@American1940 Whining, everyone is out to get him.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@WhiteHouse @SecScottBessent This administration is not credible on Iran. It claimed the war ended months ago. https://t.co/i7MkzMGmZf
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ Ms. Obama is an attractive woman but not my type. I think beauty is subjective. I personally thought Jackie Kennedy was very attractive.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@American__2 First, I've already voted by mail, but constitutionally, the feds have no authority over state-authorized polling places, and IDs aren't required in 14 states.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@RechargAmerica The Constitution implies lifetime appointments, subject to honorable service. I believe that the specified change would require an amendment.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@real_Caroline_K I voted against him twice, and I haven't changed my mind.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@margaretsiegien I think the photo op was opportunistic, but the assassination attempt was real.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@jasonllevin Trump is a lame duck, and the Dems will have a mandate to hold his administration accountable.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Dreamy365855 Manipulation
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Suzierizzo1 Apparently, he wrote this in a 2018 WAPO op-ed after Trump stripped Brennan of his clearance. I generally agree with the admiral's perspective, but I don't think you should rely on 8-year-old memes.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@fankaroline_ More than FNC or Trump TV.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@RechargAmerica Nobody is above the law. Good's murder is morally unacceptable. In fact, the agent violated depatment policy by firing at a vehicle in motion.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Suzierizzo1 Donnie and the Bullies.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@RechargAmerica No. It was 8 miserable years. A lackluster post-recession economy, corruption, and scandals. Just because Obama has an improved personality compared to Trump's prolific misconduct doesn't mean his Presidency was acceptable. His presidency was marked by Solyndra and Benghazi.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@TheOnlyEsta2 Agreed. He had to take on the corrupt Trumpkin judicial whore Alice Cannon and a Trump-enabling SCOTUS.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@TheStripesGirl Certainly of this century. We've had other terrible Presidents in the past, though, so probably not the worst, but in the running.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Erin_Vibes I voted against both of them, and I haven't changed my mind.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@XAmericaTtrivia I would prefer to see him removed from office in disgrace without a face-saving resignation, but I would take a resignation rather than put the country through the turmoil.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ A yellow dog would be an improvement over Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Failure.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@Deskooled None of the above
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 29, 2026
@MysterySolvents Satanic services
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@Damaan4u33 Birds need a statue to poop on.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@DougWahl1 Schmitt is a Trumpkin political whore. Smith is a patriot.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@bluhue123 He's right. Trump is a hypocrite-in-chief whose idea of law and order was to pick up legal fees for Trumpkins, who chose to rough up protesters. https://t.co/M8ZMytGqBd
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@Christo12919382 The GOP controls the AG until at least 2029.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@Luna_Jones79 Getting out of Afghanistan.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@TerenceMeehan3 I don't think Trump was smart enough to plan the chaos of J6, but this is the same dude who knew his cultists were "impassioned". Remember during his first campaign, a couple of Trumpkin brothers pissed on a sleeping Latino and beat him with a pipe. https://t.co/qUxI21azOn
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@identity27 Any graduate school student has done more than Trump ever did in college.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@CliffW08950229 Yes. Trump was convicted of more than 30 felonies in New York State. Trump's lies are well-documented: https://t.co/3M3P0fzZ0g
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@LucasSa56947288 He's like Wile E. Coyote, whose gotcha attack on Smith blew up his face.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@animalgrief Well, a yellow dog would be an improvement over Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@Scarletkoito333 That's because getting burgers is too expensive in the Trump economy.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@jasonllevin I think that he has a foot fetish. #sarasm
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@Nomadsince2011 @CliffW08950229 You Trumpkins ignore verified facts.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@TracyColeman23 No. I'm probably closer to retirement than you. You have to take on a lot of risk to make up for that kind of loss.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 30, 2026
@Dreamy365855 Get impeached and criminally indicted.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@AmericaRecharge I haven't seen a single credible policy initiative or leadership from any of them.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ Nope. There were alternatives to Harris.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@RechargAmerica Kelly has no public sector administration experience.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@Shoes_rRed Hegseth was/is unqualified and should be fired for cause.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@theamerican45 Biden paved the way for Trump's reelection. As bad as Trump is, voters didn't like his competition. I am no Trumpkin. I voted third party. Biden was supposed to stand for 1 election. He thought he was the only alternative to Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@Evelyn001d I once had (initially) an economics professor who graded wrong exam answers worse than unanswered questions. (I had to drop due to a work issue.) Some real graduate students even got negative grades. Trump deserves negative scores.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@MysterySolvents Reacting to Trump's collapsing job approval numbers.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@Dreamy365855 Melania is not a natural-born American and hence ineligible to run for POTUS. She has zero qualifications for office, even if she were eligible.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@JBMAGA03 I agree with Brobible (I didn't know there was a survey on hot First Ladies): https://t.co/5otX2rKXX5
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@Teaseryy I don't think Trump could get elected as a dogcatcher in 2028, even if he were eligible.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 1, 2026
@RechargAmerica It's hard to beat Hastert.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ Kennedy? Yeah.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
I won't file an amended return to claim the additional refund until this mess is resolved. First, they were pissed because I didn't include bank info on my return, but then they sent a vague message saying they needed me to provide bank info they already had on file. Paper check.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
This was not the case where I owed the IRS taxes. I was due a large refund because I had overpaid in withholding. It seems I was due an additional refund for a BBB tax break that required a special schedule I didn't submit. They never talked to me & it's impossible to reach them.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@DanBig9953 Rubio is a neo-con in charge of one of the worst foreign policies in US history.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@Jolie_Miller09 I don't think Barry will knock on my door once he sees my McCain and Romney bumper stickers. But I would decline respectfully.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@FavazzoDom63444 Gomer Pyle.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@lkjhgfdsa42151 Whine poor, poor pitiful me.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@Hilltop__Leader The students I flunked as a professor.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@itslunara0z Any of the bonehead Trump kids.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@lin_lw8557097 I wish we would be more respectful of First Ladies, such as Michelle's law degree and Melania's multilingual fluency.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@Suzierizzo1 Well, I know many fellow libertarians who took Trump's America First foreign policy seriously. I never did.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@TravelDestiny10 Biden never presided as Trump did over the tragedy of J6.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Unconstitutional. Ill-tempered. Criminal actions. Economic illiteracy. War criminal. Violations of the rule of law. Narcissism. Gaslighting. Hyperpartisan and divisive.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@Liamt6aj Trump 3.0
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ It depends on the charges, although I believe there have been. I seriously doubt enough GOP senators will flip on Trump to remove him from office.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@lin_lw8557097 I believe Smith is a patriot.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Trump University was a scam.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 2, 2026
@TheStripesGirl I just want him out of a job he is grossly unqualified for. Let him go back to FNC weekends where only Trumpkins watch.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@Alex_wext23 No, the War Criminal-in-Chief doesn't have a chance in hell. He's the same hypocrite who, over 10 years ago, accused Obama of plotting war with Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@TruthVaultHQQ I was sick of his face when he hosted a reality TV show in which he played a fictional successful businessman.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@malloyrocksX Trumpkins will concoct conspiracy theories, like Hitler or Elvis, who faked their deaths and live in a tax-free paradise.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@DaveBacorn85 Lincoln. His unnecessary actions led to the deaths of 1M Americans.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@jasonllevin None of these.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@xl_uytrewq There's clear evidence Trump tried to force red states to gerrymander districts. He tried to kill mail-in voting. He has pursued legislation that would disenfranchise up to 10% of voters. He has tried to intervene in constitutional state elections. And wanted feds at polls.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@sttrumpw No intelligent person (myself included) considers Trump "smart". He says he is. This is the same stupid asshole who spouted that injecting household cleaners would kill COVID.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@FloraLuzz_ The most relevant restriction for the military is firing the r-word who runs it.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Foreign spy for an aging James Bond.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@Erin_Vibes Sic my dog on him.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Hush money to a porn actress, convicted of sex abuse and defamation, two impeachments, over 30 felony convictions, two multi-count federal criminal indictments. Unprecedented global trade wars and an unnecessary, unprovoked war on Iran. About 30%of the national debt and climbing.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@Erin_Vibes Opportunist
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@lin_lw8557097 When I was young. I was naive then.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 3, 2026
@Damaan4u33 No, it was when Lincoln invaded the South.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@kimberley11209 Unlike Trump, Smith is not a criminal.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@meisabella32 I take no responsibility for Trump. I never voted for him in any of the 4 elections. I'm embarrassed by some Trumpkins who should have known better. They actually believed him when he promised no new wars.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Jolie_Miller09 Yes, unlike Trump, I would shake Barry's hand, but I'll never accept his politics.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@OurProgressive Vance doesn't know when to stop kissing Trump's ass. Trump is by far the dumbest POTUS elected this century.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@RechargAmerica Many already have, but others will continue to believe in him.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@bobby_rieg59294 I voted for a third party (LP), and I stand behind it.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@WesternJournalX Massie is the only credible choice.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Any lender turning down a Trump loan.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Travelodge_G Above Trump, but that's a low bar.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Luna_Jones79 No, but I don't regret voting against him.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@IVANKA___Q This is beyond stupid. Pelosi implicitly controlled only one of the three positions on the Capitol Police Board. This relates to alleged Pentagon support offered to supplement the Capitol Police before J6 (NOT offered by Trump). Trump was worried about protecting his protesters. https://t.co/FPhaw6YaS9
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@DaveBacorn85 I'm not a relevant viewer, but I oppose any Trumpkin attempt to threaten First Amendment rights.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Luna_Jones79 I support protests against the lawless Trump regime, which are guaranteed by the First Amendment.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@0ivankaTrump1 Melania has gone AWOL more than any recent First Lady. https://t.co/cxPK93qylD
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@kimberley11209 Unconstitutional.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@dianekrugerr1 No, I do think that many independents supporting Trump in 2024 may flip in the midterms and discouraged Trumpkins may skip the midterms.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Dailydairy350 No. Trump is far worse on tariffs and Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Patriotism87543 He has opposed flipping parties.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@RossyPrime Republicans are already distancing themselves from Trump with a 38% approval as they face a tough midterm. I think that Republicans will have a difficult time explaining their support for Trump in general elections, but the Trumpkin base may still win nominations.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@LucasSa56947288 Trump is addicted to power and glory.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@HazelLiaqa4848 Trump is a power-seeking, narcissistic, corrupt, dishonest, self-serving, incompetent, economically illiterate, hyperpartisan, warmongering, intemperate bastard.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@0ivankaTrump1 The war criminal who bombed an Iranian school for young girls? Hell no!
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@Jolie_Miller09 Of course not. Trump doesn't think rules of civility apply to him.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026
@bobby_rieg59294 No, the SAVE Act unconstitutionally violates states' rights to conduct elections and strips up to 10% of voters of their rights due to missing documentation.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) October 4, 2026