Analytics

Monday, June 3, 2024

Post #6771 M: What does the Libertarian candidate really believe? | Chase Oliver; McClanahan on The Anti-Federalists; Would Ending the Fed Cause a Depression?

 Quote of the Day

It takes less time to do things right 
that to explain why you did it wrong.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow  

What does the Libertarian candidate really believe? | Chase Oliver

Just a note I'll likely support the LP nominee, Oliver. Note: I do not agree with Oliver's pro-abort standpoint. Why would I support him anyway? Abortion is a state. not federal issue. Oliver's position is morally bankrupt, because abortion is a violation of the  non-aggression principle. It is not about birth quotas, surgical alternatives to prospective fertility or micromanaging private sexual behaviot--the REAL meaning of "bodily autonomy", not a pro-abort euphemism.

McClanahan on The Anti-Federalists

Would Ending the Fed Cause a Depression?

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Most of the cartoons I've seen are pissed at the Trump verdict, and I refuse to repost those. So if selection isn't available, say with older selections I may temporarily suspend the feature.


Courtesy of Steve Kelleyvia Townhall

Musical Interlude: Duo

The Carpenters. "Sing a Song". This song is sentimental to me. I'm the oldest of 7; I was in college in Texas when Dad got orders for a USAF base in Germany and the rest of my family accompanied him. I was missing my family when I got a care package from my family, including a cassette tape featuring my family singing this song.