Analytics

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Post #6678 M: McClanahan on Occam's Razor and Simple History; Debt Interest is 2/3 of Income Taxes; Who said it: Biden, Trump or someone from 'The Bachelor'?

Quote of the Day

For myself, losing is not coming second. 
It's getting out of the water knowing you could have done better. 
For myself, I have won every race I've been in.
Ian Thorpe  

McClanahan on Occam's Razor and Simple History

Debt Interest is 2/3 of Income Taxes

Who said it: Biden, Trump or someone from 'The Bachelor'?

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Tom Stiglich via Townhall

Musical Interlude: Duos

I transition here from duets to a conceptually related construct, duos. Note that I may start out of release sequence for personally favorite tracks. For instance, the below clip is not their highest charting hit (it only hit #23), but it's on my phone's playlist over my car's sound system. 

England Dan & John Ford Coley, "Gone Too Far"