Analytics

Friday, November 17, 2023

Post #6498 M: McClanahan on Why Don't Americans Want to Join the Military? ; SOHO Debate: Will AI Destroy Humanity? ; Let Pharmacists Prescribe

 Quote of the Day

The man who makes no mistakes 
does not usually make anything.
Bishop W.C. Magee  

McClanahan on Why Don't Americans Want to Join the Military?

SOHO Debate: Will AI Destroy Humanity? 

Let Pharmacists Prescribe

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 2023

Taylor Swift, "Is It Over Now?". This ends my mega series of #1 hits since the 1960's. A prior Swift #1 hit is currently at the top. I may resurrect the series after a few months for interim updates. I'll probably start my annual holiday music break next daily post and start a new series in the new year. It's currently undecided; I've thought about duets, classic rock, country classics, and musical song themes.