Analytics

Sunday, September 17, 2023

Post #6411 M: $7.6 Trillion in federal debt due this year; McClanahan on What Makes an Activist Historian? ; The Hidden Genius of Hoarders

 Quote of the Day

I can never join with my voice in the toast 
which I see in the papers attributed to one of our gallant naval heroes. 
I cannot ask of heaven success, even for my country, in a cause 
where she should be in the wrong. 
Fiat justitia, pereat coelum. 
["Let justice be done though the heavens fall."]
My toast would be, may our country always be successful, 
but whether successful or otherwise, always right.
John Quincy Adams  

$7.6 Trillion in federal debt due this year

McClanahan on What Makes an Activist Historian?

The Hidden Genius of Hoarders

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 2020

Drake, "Toosie Slide"