Analytics

Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Post #5954 M: Dominion Voting Systems and the 2020 Election; McClanahan on the Beauty of Federalism; What If the GOP Wins the 2022 Midterms?

 Quote of the Day

If it's me against 48, 
I feel sorry for the 48.
Margaret Thatcher

Dominion Voting Systems and the 2020 Election

McClanahan on the Beauty of Federalism

What If the GOP Wins the 2022 Midterms?

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

                                                                        Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1996 

2Pac, "How Do You Want It?" I've been faithfully embedding #1 hits since the 60's, even hits I don't care for, like this one. (I don't care for rap or hip hop at all.) Another example: most singles by Mariah Carey (to me, they all start sounding alike) and Janet Jackson. Enough! I stopped listening to pop music over a decade ago and probably will end the series/theme on or before then. Until then, I may in the interim list a relevant  song and say something like "opt out" and provide a Youtube link for the interested reader; If there are too many I may  tweak the theme to "Selected #1 Hits" and cherry pick the selections.