Analytics

Friday, October 14, 2022

Post #5938 M: McClanahan on the War on Language; Kibbe on the COVID-19 Lockdowns

 Quote of the Day

There are no mistakes, no coincidences. 
All events are blessings given to us to learn from.
Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Abbeville Institute Last Week

McClanahan on the War on Language

Kibbe on the COVID-19 Lockdowns

I don't know if there was an issue editing this video, but for me, unlike earlier clips, I didn't hear any sound for the first minute or so, but it came on after the introduction into the interview. I couldn't figure out what was wrong with my PC audio, if I had somehow toggled on my browser tab mute function...

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

 

                                                           Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1995

Bryan Adams, "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman?"