Analytics

Friday, January 15, 2021

Post #4976 M: Remy Mocks Hypocritical Shutdown Politicians; On Deplatforming; The Economics of Ghostbusters

 Quote of the Day

Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends.
Czech Proverb  

My Greatest Hits: Jan. 2021

I think readership has modestly improved, with a large plurality showing double-digits, with my daily posts generally lagging my specialty posts. Still, if I look over the past 100 posts or so, even my best-performing posts are range bound within 2 to 3 dozen pageviews. It's disappointing, but I'll muddle on.

Remy Mocks Hypocritical Shutdown Politicians

On Deplatforming

The Economics of Ghostbusters

Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Joe Heller via Reason/The Week

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits of 1968

Simon &  Garfunkel, "Mrs. Robinson"