Analytics

Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Post #4776 M: Stossel Interview LP Nominee Jo Jorgensen; Tom Woods on the Origins of American Liberty

Quote of the Day

I run great risk of failing.
It may be that I shall encounter ruin where I look for reputation and a career of honor. 
The chances are perhaps more in favour of ruin than of success. 
But, whatever may be the chances, 
I shall go on as long as any means of carrying on the fight are at my disposal.
Anthony Trollope  

Stossel Interview LP Nominee Jo Jorgensen


Ron Paul on Mayors v Trump


Tom Woods on the Origins of American Liberty 


Choose Life

Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Gary Varvel via Townhall

Musical Interlude: #1 Hits 1964 

"A Hard Day's Night"/The Beatles. Their fifth #1 of the year and not yet done. One of my favorites as a kid.