Analytics

Thursday, June 27, 2019

Post #4161 M: New FreedomToon; Google and Censorship; Anti-Competitive Doctor Dispensing Restrictions


Quote of the Day

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.
Lao Tzu  

New FreedomToon



Google Platform Censorship

I can't prove that Google is engaging in a type of shadow banning of my blog but 3 weeks ago I published 2 posts attracting 69 pageviews (not all but most on the first day). One day earlier this week I got just 13 pageviews over all posts, and only 1 of the last 14 posts has gone double-digits. If you go back to June 12, the last time I didn't hit double digits on a post was May 26/. From May 18 you have to go back to March 21 to find a single-digit post, with several hitting the 40's and 50's. Even the most recent popular social media edition scored I believe the lowest pageview total ever.

As I mentioned in my last journal post, I can't rule out they've made changes in pageview statisticss, like dubious Russian statistics., and I'm seeing scattered pageviews for 2 year old or older posts, but Google stats show only 10 pageviews over the past month coming from google.com, which doesn't speak well of the platform hosting my blog.

If it's happening, I'm not sure why. I have been an outspoken critic of Trump for years on social media.



Texas Anti-Competitive Doctor Dispensing Laws



Choose Life









Political Cartoon

Courtesy of the original artist vi FB (YAL)


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Janet Jackson, "Love Will Never Do (Without You)". Janet was in a decade with 7 #1 hits plus 4 #2s, one of the most dominant vocalists during the era, including her brother Michael.