Analytics

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Post #4146 M: The First Amendment; New Conservatism?; Conversion from Progressivism

Quote of the Day

The greatest revolution of our generation is 
the discovery that human beings, 
by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, 
can change the outer aspects of their lives 
William James  

My Greatest Hits: June 2019

I'm pleased to see one of my new commentary format posts has gained one of the best pageview totals in months, and my latest journal post, just published today, has already done well enough to make my top 5 for the month. Reader statistics have trended steadily; although there were a couple of slow spots. Overall blog pageviews passed the 200K milestone and currently are just past 201.5.


The First Amendment



McClanahan on the New Conservatives



Woods on a Journey from Progressivism to Libertarian


Choose Life









Political Cartoon

Courtesy of Michael Ramirez via Townhall


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists

Janet Jackson, "What Have You Done For Me Lately?"