X/Twitter
Classified information is descriptive of potential harm to US security. That harm is not subjective in nature and cannot ex post facto be defined away by a criminal ex-POTUS seeking to rationalize the theft of insecurely stored national secrets.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
Hassett0 is in denial of the law of supply and demand, decades-low livestock numbers and the long process to rebuild herds. Yes, some supermarkets sometimes will put beef on loss leader sale, like over Labor Day, but those are exceptions. Ground pork or chicken is cheaper. pic.twitter.com/GaW31hf7LM
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Time for some classic BeeGees: https://t.co/1hzYDedp9S https://t.co/3MvM118lwT
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
Trump's Secretary of Evil is raising unrealistic hopes for Dems in the midterms. There will be enough Trumpkin Senators to bail out a Trump impeachment trial, short of some compelling new charge. pic.twitter.com/f8yJDxJfz2
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
Mr. Taylor Swift caught a TD pass against the Colts.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
This isn't even remotely true. Trump lost over 2M his first term and has gained 1M his second term. Via Google AI: https://t.co/yh4kbiIEVI pic.twitter.com/Hr3Au63Ld0
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. James Taylor, Simon, and Garfunkel made a relevant remake: https://t.co/7e3SAtItqO https://t.co/WdeIyCG7Vy
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Merrilee Rush's classic song takes on a different twist in Trump's warped perception of his adulterous affairs:https://t.co/BqcW2K5QsW https://t.co/kJ4Fp8TJEV
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
I thought maybe someone made this meme up to discredit RFK, Jr., but it turns out RFK is really that damn stupid: https://t.co/TphqIgJm1i pic.twitter.com/ziOjAHPfnZ
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
Fake news is Trumpkin regime "journalists" (artificial stupidity). pic.twitter.com/EJI2yS9J57
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
Trump is trying to gaslight citizens on his transparent unconstitutional attempts to violate the First Amendment. Trump has no authority to filter news coverage; it's an impeachable crime. https://t.co/x6dVcK12xS
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
Unacceptable religious discrimination, not unlike that against Catholic politicians based on alleged allegiance to the Papacy. There are and have been Muslim Congressmen without security incidents. https://t.co/ZO4vL6mIEz pic.twitter.com/WA8GjXCibv
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
The RINO Felon-in-Chief is trying to rationalize unconstitutional conduct. https://t.co/7NxeKISkaH
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Charlie Daniels knows the answer to this question: https://t.co/nMA7fSfR46 https://t.co/b2t5wFprdJ
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
I don't want a Dem-controlled Senate but Trump's drag on the GOP is fatal. Via RCP: pic.twitter.com/AYzngM8PDC
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Even with all Trump's desperate gerrymandering, he's getting his ass kicked in the House: pic.twitter.com/vakkhN8fSb
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
More proof Trumpkins are intrinsically stupid:https://t.co/51GeG5dcNW
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Trump's threat to annihilate Iran makes the US the leading terror state
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Wow, this is just sad. Trump is now almost like George W. Bush, stuck in the mud of an unpopular, unnecessary Gulf region war. https://t.co/06suasIwIj
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
You know we are peak-Trump when voters start admitting they voted for Kamala Harris.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Time for classic Loggins: https://t.co/hzqKudijAR https://t.co/c2xfSqcRO8
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Welcome to autumn 2026.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
I don't know or care about unproven rumors about Trump's sexual conduct related to Epstein. What bothers me is that Trump knew he was a snake but didn't care until Epstein tried to poach his contacts. It's like the legend of the boy and the rattlesnake.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
The snake oil Trump is selling doesn't go beyond his dwindling groupies. https://t.co/fj5oENcR63
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Trump's megalomaniac fetish for renaming crap now extends to AI. But I was wrong: he's not calling it "American Intelligence"
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
I got my mail-in ballot. I enjoy the opportunity to say FU to the RINO Felon-in-Chief.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
I'm the last to give Dems advice on the midterms, but their best and really only argument is that they will not aid and abet Trump or his agenda. Recall that Biden didn't roll back Trump's disastrous tariffs; he thought he could "improve" on them. They gave Trump the power.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
I have no clue what justifies ICE shooting an unarmed DoorDash driver. What the hell did he do: skim some of Trump's french fries?
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Imagine what a sorry human you have to be to try to rationalize Trump's reprisal unconstitutional bans on the press in court.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
It's absurd hearing Trump's legal whores use the predictable national defense wildcard as a rationale to censor the press. Imagine the audacity of a POTUS who leaked secrets to Russia and stole over 300 classified documents, and a defense secretary using unsecured channels.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Trump has undermined the US standing in the world with his failed foreign policies, unprovoked wars, trade wars, and attacks on our allies. https://t.co/Mm3Npsj4A8
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Forrest Gump. https://t.co/NqjUk3nfLV
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
I think the tattoo is about 8 inches too high. https://t.co/Xekv0oZoBG
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
This is the same dude who has repeatedly threatened to annex Greenland. https://t.co/AdTaZJweC7
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Via GML: nearly 10 other nations have a nuclear bomb, and we haven't started a war with them. Keep in mind Trump knew about the Strait of Hormuz when he started his unconstitutional war. I guarantee few voters would be with Trump on that votehttps://t.co/6La1qHsSoQ
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
I'm used to X/Twitter flooding my feed with stupid partisan memes. But what makes it even more boring and annoying is that they keep recycling the same stupid memes. I don't like repeating my clever responses.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Trump TV gets even worse numbers than his prime-time speeches. https://t.co/FPihk3fjZx pic.twitter.com/qlakgRTsB9
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
This is Soft Rock America. Time for classic Seals and Crofts: https://t.co/SXED89TdM7 https://t.co/naUZ2Yy9WC
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
False meme. Like Trump, he played word games over what he considered a war. https://t.co/lsG836hLAm pic.twitter.com/rdSVfgZQhB
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
We, libertarians, see campaign finance rules as an unholy, unconstitutional restriction on free speech. https://t.co/NKvpSqm8Dp
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Not a surprise the court found Trump's WH ban for news organizations unlawful. Personally, I wish the court required all Trump lawyers to take a refresher course in constitutional law.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
The incident where Trump couldn't find Rubio, seated to his right, reminds me of the times, as a teen, when I looked for my glasses at home while they were sitting on top of my head.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
I don't know why voters would be more worried about AI than the real stupidity of Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
I just filled up my car and had to wince over the huge Trump Iran Wat tax, even with owning a hybrid.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
I just mailed off my midterm ballot. Given the party duopoly, I didn't have any listed LP candidates to choose. The only independent candidates were fringe leftists. So I mostly had to pinch my nose, choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
It's sad that the GOP-controlled Senate is gambling its future for Trump's unconstitutional war on Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
7% mortgage rates are the price homebuyers are paying for Trump's economically illiterate weak dollar policies.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
As if Trump wasn't already economically illiterate, he's seriously thinking of replicating Putin's policy of banning diesel exports. Trump naively thinks he can manipulate diesel prices downward. At most, only in the short term. It disincentivizes us from producing US oil. pic.twitter.com/UKe0Q9qcAV
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Congresswoman Mace is trying to ban HFCS. Personally, I avoid HFCS products, but I think the scientific basis for a ban is weak, and I dislike the paternalism behind it. pic.twitter.com/hupz1KOFYc
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Well, I didn't expect to see the Wyatt Sicks on TNA Wrestling.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
The GOP has lost its moral authority to survive its Senate majority in the midterms. pic.twitter.com/UjjXbGPIxN
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
This is Trumpkin fake news. https://t.co/LQq5dOrs3X pic.twitter.com/0mZk6ZlixV
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
This is fake news. That would be grounds for another Trump impeachment. https://t.co/qJBPb6rPvg pic.twitter.com/hKf64H1pWM
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
This is a Trumpkin hoax. https://t.co/pTHz8xVppP pic.twitter.com/JzDrmfGJx4
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
I'm amused by the Aldi fanatics on YouTube. One recently claimed that Aldi introduced the Thanksgiving bundle concept. Nope. pic.twitter.com/DXXHOp05es
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
The Trumpkins who participated in Trump's hostile takeover of the Kennedy Center deferred repairs and now are using those same repairs to rationalize shuttering the center since the narcissist bastard Trump is extorting to tack his own name on the complex. pic.twitter.com/pZjDpTrnsw
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Trump is cutting spending on priorities he doesn't like without the necessary Congressional approval. While I would normally take almost any spending cuts from the Spendthrift-in-Chief, he has to enforce laws, not make his own rules.https://t.co/t6jx8ucuTW
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
This is predictable disingenuous gaslighting. https://t.co/8b8eAH7LuP
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
I finally found a Republican stupider than Trump. pic.twitter.com/nhdCgArltd
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
I'm not going to excuse any other political whore who violated the same laws we contractors had to comply under risk of prosecution. I don't know the nature and extent of Biden's alleged stolen documents, but note that there is a time element to secrecy & most assume 25 years.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
Classified information is descriptive of potential harm to US security. That harm is not subjective in nature and cannot ex post facto be defined away by a criminal ex-POTUS seeking to rationalize the theft of insecurely stored national secrets.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
End the Imperial Presidency. period. Red or blue.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
Not when Obama left office; it was about $20T. Trump owns about 30% of the debt. Obama owns about 23%.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 20, 2026
Well, Hegseth clearly violated security standards in communicating operational data over insecure channels anf his advice on Iran has been incompetent, but hat are the criminal charges?
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
Obama and Biden violated the Constitution in differing ways from Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
No to Trumpkin spam on my cellphone.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
Short of a smoking gun or Trump's own displeasure with Hegseth, impeachment or conviction in a GOP-controlled Congress is unlikely at best.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 21, 2026
Nope. Thomas is more of a gadfly than a consensus builder.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Nope. I voted LP.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Nope. pic.twitter.com/ur5OdbsmUI
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
She's right. I used to be a university professor and after hundreds of students, I never met one even stupider than Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Myself, although I'm not a physician.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Like Trump, she got COVID-19.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Trying to fill their trucks with diesel.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
The contestant losing money on Jeopardy.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Opportunist
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
A farewell party
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
Is Pope Leo Catholic?
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 22, 2026
greed
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
None. He has prioritized culture wars and kissing Trump's ass.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Losing to Joe Biden in 2020.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Nope. His Presidency was a failure and made the election of Trump possible.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
No. Trump is probably the most incompetent man ever elected to public office; he couldn't keep his biggest promise of no new wars. Even a yellow dog could have kept that promise.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Nope. Trump's taxes on the middle class include tariffs and inflation, not to mention high energy prices because of Trump's unprovoked war on Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
I believe in a small general government.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
SCOTUS has no constitutional role in impeaching or removing the POTUS.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Trump's relationship with Epstein predated his Presidency.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 23, 2026
Trump is a male chauvinist piggy.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Other countries have laws against illegal immigrants.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Trump has no constitutional authority over the press. I don't give a damn about Trump's irrelevant point of view.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
You might find enough manure on a Texas ranch to make a statue of Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Losig the 2020 election to Biden.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
He's checking what title Neil Kinnock used for his memoirs. #sarcasm
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
Yes, IMO Trump is mentally ill (although I'm not a psychiatrist). Yes, I think the 25th Amendment should be invoked. That being said, Trump's cabinet is full of sycophants, and nobody has the balls or integrity to invoke it.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 24, 2026
No. I think she was an anti-war protester who showed poor judgment in North Vietnam.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Napping in public.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Demagogue.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Swindling Bezos out of over $28M.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Trumpkin.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
This is anti-Muslim rubbish. Muslims do not enforce their dietary restrictions on other faiths, except in certain Muslim-operated establishments. pic.twitter.com/k8ApI1fwHF
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Barry Obama. He earned more Ivy League degrees than Trump and, unlike Trump, doesn't have a former professor calling him the dumbest student he ever had.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
No, but he is eligible for a third impeachment, and he already holds the American record for lifetime impeachments.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Trump is literally one of the lowest-rated global leaders rated internationally. pic.twitter.com/G3huAJztdw
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
I would still vote for the LP nominee over Trump or Harris.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
I don't think AOC is qualified to operate a lemonade stand
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Getting us out of Afghanistan.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Target an Iranian jackass.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Only one of these leaked national secrets to Russians in 2017 and stole over 300 classified documents, leaving office, discussed them with unvetted individuals, and stored some of them in unsecured places, even bathrooms.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
RFK, Jr. is the worst HHS secretary in my lifetime, and I'm older than most Americans.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Nope. He voted against Trump's unconstitutional SAVE America Act. pic.twitter.com/kUY0CwKz9L
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Just wait until you see the ratings on Trump TV.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
ICE jas morphed into an unconstitutional terrorist organization under Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Macron. Not even close.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
No. She couldn't even beat a twice-impeached POTUS who talked about immigrants eating pets in a debate.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Hegseth should be removed from office. As to criminal charges, I'm not familiar with the charges or the evidence.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Was he Lurch on The Addams Family?
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
People preferred a second Trump term to reelect Biden.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
I didn't want to see Trump "dance" to her music.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
All free-spending authoritarians are a risk to American democracy, including Democrats.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 25, 2026
Your average fifth-grader can spell "dumb."
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Trump thinks his being batsh*t crazy and thus unpredictable is a feature, not a bug. You can't figure out where you stand with a dumbass who starts a war with Iran after vowing no new wars and the next day starts renaming locations. He's not just Mary's crazy old uncle.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Trump will be a lame duck with a Dem-controlled Congress. It's like 2006 with Bush mired in an unpopular Gulf War.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
The most corrupt and criminal POTUS in history.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
All celebrities are entitled to their own political opinions, including stupid Trumpkins like Kid Rock. I don't care; my political opinions aren't influenced by celebrities. I do think celebrities risk losing maybe half their fan base by abusing their platforms.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
I stopped reading women's shirts when I saw one saying, "If you can read this, you're a pig".
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Not if we're lucky.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Yes. Targeting civilians is morally reprehensible.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Not always. But she's right about Trump.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
I've already voted. Neither Dems nor Republicans should count on my vote.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Trump has no authority that is not enumerated in the Constitution., especially state/local laws. Intolerance of Muslim religious freedom is intrinsically unconstitutional.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Cymbals , Trump has no relevant constitutional authority. I don't give a damn how you rationalize your xenophobia.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Trump routinely pays lip service to an America First foreign policy but he has surrounded himself with neo-cons like Bolton and the late Sen. Graham. I think the joint nature of the war against Iran with Israel speaks volumes, and I believe it's linked to Iran's proxies.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 26, 2026
Nope. Cheney was God-awful. Burr killed Hamilton.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
Trump has explicitly ruled out using nukes in Iran.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
Me. I left the GOP after voting against him in the SC primary and his clinching the 2016 nomination.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
That's because principled Republicans don't have the balls to do it themselves.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
Grow the unaccountble general government.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026
No. Lincoln's invasion of the South killed over 1M Americans.
— raguillemette (@raguillemette) September 27, 2026