Analytics

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Post #3916 M: Intolerant Leftism

Quote of the Day

Your mind will answer most questions i
f you learn to relax and wait for the answer.
William S. Burroughs  

Intolerant Leftism



Law School Bans ICE Externship

I'm no fan of Trump's immigration policies, but politically motivated restrictions on legal opportunities are corrupt.



Friedman on Overregulation



Choose Life







I normally check these type videos, partly because I don't want to call attention to a failed pregnancy. So I often check the video channel, hoping to see clips of babies. When I checked this couple's channel, no baby clips, and I had a sinking feeling. I finally located the clip in sequence. About 8 clips later, she announced her fifth miscarriage. I kept the clip because I think it's important to hear from women who have experienced heartbreaking tragedy. I know my maternal grandmother, one of my sisters, and two of my nieces have gone through the experience. God bless this young couple and possibly millions of people who share their sadness. The blessing of a child is God's greatest gift.



Political Cartoon



Musical Interlude: Childhood Christmas

Nat King Cole, "The Christmas Song". Another selection from my high school choir holiday concert.