Analytics

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Post #3360 M

Quote of the Day

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild  


Tweet of the Day
























Image of the Day

Via Bastiat Institute on FB


The Feds Stealing Property Without Due Process




Big Nanny Tyranny




Choose Life: He Ain't Heavy; He's My Brother




Political Cartoon



Courtesy of the original artist via Bastiat Institute on FB


Musical Interlude: My Favorite Vocalists


Michael Bolton, "Steel Bars". Okay, I'm skipping ahead to my favorite Bolton song, co-written by Bob Dylan. Damn! That's when you know you've made it--when you team with one of the greatest songwriters ever. Not even #1 A/C, but I don't care. This is a pop masterpiece; I wish I could write and perform songs like this.